1. Think customer-centric. Ensure that apps connectcustomers to core products and services in a way that provides maximumconvenience
2. Update apps regularly. Technology and conditions changerapidly, so it?s necessary to stay current and tap into new opportunities.
3. Tap into the power of each device or platform. An iPhoneisn?t an iPad. Each offers different strengths and weaknesses. It?s best tocreate separate apps for each mobile device.
4. Don?t overdo it. The goal isn?t to provide every possiblefeature or attempt to divert users from other channels. It?s to connect withcustomers more effectively on their device of choice.
5. Build an IT infrastructure to support mobility. Ensurethat you have the hardware and software to support mobile access, whetherin-house or with a cloud-based model.