Healthcare IT Fills PrescriptionBy Bill McQuaid | Posted 2010-04-08 Email Print
Parkview Adventist Medical Center is enjoying a number of benefits from its technology deployment.
The benefits Parkview has gained from the single sign-on and biometrics technology include the following:
• single sign-on access to all critical applications
• faster, more convenient login/logout for users
• reduced IT support costs and resource requirements
• increased user productivity
• increased security through strong authentication with finger biometrics
• easy adoption and consistent enforcement of security policy
• compliance with data security requirements of HIPAA
• higher user satisfaction levels
• two-day deployment with minimal resource requirements.