Healthcare IT Fills PrescriptionBy Bill McQuaid | Posted 2010-04-08 Email Print
Parkview Adventist Medical Center is enjoying a number of benefits from its technology deployment.
The benefits Parkview has gained from the single sign-on and biometrics technology include the following:
• single sign-on access to all critical applications
• faster, more convenient login/logout for users
• reduced IT support costs and resource requirements
• increased user productivity
• increased security through strong authentication with finger biometrics
• easy adoption and consistent enforcement of security policy
• compliance with data security requirements of HIPAA
• higher user satisfaction levels
• two-day deployment with minimal resource requirements.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...