The Rankings: Top-Paid CIOs in 2006By Baselinemag | Posted 2006-08-01 Print
A ranking of the 46 top technology executives of the largest 1,000 companies in the U.S. by compensation package for 2005, as disclosed in their companies' regulatory filings.
Click on an executive's name to see photo and additional details of their compensation package.
NEXT: Nos. 22 to 46
* Titles abbreviated
(1) Mott joined in July 2005
(2) Beyman left in March, replaced by Bridget O'Connor
(3) Dunst left in June after Albertson's was acquired by Supervalu, which named Paul Singer CIO for the combined company in July
(4) Antonellis became an executive officer in 2005
(5) Senegor left in April, replaced by Bill Jenks
(6) Heschel retired in January, replaced by Christopher Hjelm
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...