How Google WorksBy Baselinemag | Posted 2006-07-06 Email Print
Re-Thinking HR: What Every CIO Needs to Know About Tomorrow's Workforce
Google is more than just a leading search firm. It's a pioneer that may be defining information management for the next generation of Web-centric businesses.
Google's management approach, which often goes unnoticed, is both highly effective and efficient. And may be the way other organizations deploy technology in the future.
- Google's Extreme Infrastructure
- What Other CIOs Can Learn from Google
- Google's Beginnings
- Why Parallel Processing Makes Sense
- Behind The Google File System
- How Google Reduces Complexity
- Google's Secret Arsenal
- Would Google's File System Work for You?
- Inside Google's Enterprise
Also in this Feature:
- Google Basics
- The People Who Power Google
- Google Courts the Enterprise
- How Google Manages a Global Workforce