How to Be FrugalBy Larry Dignan | Posted 2003-04-01 Email Print
Take a lesson on controlling costs from ATA, which means more than eliminating free peanuts.
How to Be Frugal
- Be Modest. Start with small budgets for new projects and stick to them.
- Be Creative. Consider alternative financing and buying arrangements to stay on track.
- Self Serve. Centralize support and keep things simple to cut administrative costs.
- Standardize. Pick a platform. Consolidate hardware and software on it.
- Maximize. Use existing infrastructure before investing in new hardware or software.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...