26 to 50By Baselinemag | Posted 2006-09-29 Print
Baseline's rankings of the 50 fastest-growing business software companies, based on year-to-year growth.
Click on a company's name for more financial details and background.
Sources: Company reports
Acquired one or more companies in the periods compared, which contributed to year-to-year growth
(1) Illinois Tool Works announced plans to acquire Click Commerce in September
(2) Fiscal year ends April 30; results are for 12 months ended Jan. 31, 2006 and 2005
(3) Results are for fiscal years ended Jan. 31, 2006 and 2005
(4) Results are for fiscal years ended March 31, 2006 and 2005
(5) Results are for fiscal years ended Nov. 30, 2005 and 2004
(6) Corel announced an agreement to acquire InterVideo on Aug. 28
(7) Fiscal year ends late February; results for 12 months ended Feb. 28, 2006 and 2005
(8) Fiscal year ends June 30; results are for 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2005 and 2004
(9) Fiscal year ends May 31; results are for 12 months ended Nov. 30, 2005 and 2004 fiscal year
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...