Baseline Tools: Worth the ClickBy Baselinemag | Posted 2004-07-21 Email Print
How Real-World Numbers Make the Case for SSDs in the Data Center
Baseline magazine, the leader in the financial analysis of technology systems deployments, is now offering its interactive tools for purchase.
These unique calculators and assessments help you understand the key financial and management concepts needed to complete technology projects successfully. We work closely with top consultants and industry experts to ensure that our spreadsheet-based tools reflect the best in I.T. practices. They will prove invaluable when you need to help demonstrate a point, test a hypothesis, or support a course of action.
Each tool is designed to help you save time and money -- and do your job more effectively. For example, with Baseline tools, you can:
- Understand the technology costs of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Discover what it takes to implement RFID
- Move from detecting software errors to preventing them
Click here to view our
Our 50+ cost and benefit calculators use researched industry averages. We make the following guarantee for all our worksheets:
- Objective - All worksheets are researched and produced by Baseline's editorial staff and the staff of Baseline's professional services arm, Baseline Business Information Services (BIS).
- Reusable - Each financial tool can be used within your organization as often as your business requires.
- Can be modified - You can alter worksheets to suit your particular business and technology environment.
- Intuitive interface - Our newly improved tools are straightforward, consistently designed, and easy to use.
- New tools each month - Check back regularly to discover and download new tools.
- $49.97 for a single tool
- $199.97 for any 5 tools
- $249.97 for an annual subscription and unlimited access to tools.
Still have a question? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have questions about Baseline tools, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.