Base Case: Las Vegas CasinoBy Baselinemag | Posted 2004-04-04 Email Print
Headquarters: The Strip, Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
Financials: $131 million net income on revenue of $2.9 billion in 2003.
Mission: Prevent and deter acts of crime and terror in and around casinos and hotels. Respond to all threats and hazards. Admit lawful bettors and visitors. Promote legal gaming.
- Protect the lives of 71,000 daily hotel and casino visitors.
- Defend casino property, which covers 74 acres of real estate, 115,000 square feet of gambling area, and 3,782 guest rooms.
- Facilitate lawful betting, which generates a daily average profit of $593,000.
- Tie 5,500 employees into an around-the-clock information-sharing network.
* All numbers represent an average of the operations of the six largest publicly held casinos on the Las Vegas Strip
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...