Five Ways to Put Mobile Technology to WorkBy Samuel Greengard | Posted 2012-02-09 Print
A practical guide to making the most of the mobile revolution.
1. Think customer-centric. Ensure that apps connect
customers to core products and services in a way that provides maximum
2. Update apps regularly. Technology and conditions change rapidly, so it’s necessary to stay current and tap into new opportunities.
3. Tap into the power of each device or platform. An iPhone isn’t an iPad. Each offers different strengths and weaknesses. It’s best to create separate apps for each mobile device.
4. Don’t overdo it. The goal isn’t to provide every possible feature or attempt to divert users from other channels. It’s to connect with customers more effectively on their device of choice.
5. Build an IT infrastructure to support mobility. Ensure that you have the hardware and software to support mobile access, whether in-house or with a cloud-based model.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...