Rules for MenBy Claire Meirowitz | Posted 2009-03-24 Email Print
Your appearance can make a difference in your career.
Here are some tips to help men look professional even when wearing business casual.
1. Determine what’s appropriate by what your boss wears on casual days.
2. Suit, but no tie: This style is the dressiest casual look.
3. Sports coats: Earth tones or gray tones can mix and match with numerous shirt patterns.
4. Trousers: Medium to dark worsted wool is your best bet.
5. Shirts: Stick to long-sleeved sport shirts or dress shirts with the collar open, rather than short-sleeved shirts. Never wear a T-shirt or cut-offs to the office—no matter how hot it gets.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...