"We Really Did Screw Up"By Kim S. Nash | Posted 2007-05-14 Email Print
The information management problems that beset Kaiser Permanente's kidney transplant program.
- Patients Wait—and Wait—for a Kidney
- Kaiser's First Missteps
- Bad Handoff No. 1: Botched Transfer of Records
- Bad Handoff No. 2: A Blizzard of Wait-Time Forms
- Patients vs. Kaiser: Get a Transplant Before It's Too Late
- Finger-Pointing Instead of Action
- Technology, Finally
Also in This Feature:
- Top Players Inside and Outside the Organization
- How Kaiser Stacks Up Against Other Kidney Transplant Facilities
Next page: Patients Wait—and Wait—for a Kidney
The spring is always the beginning of another baseball season. Argu...