"We Really Did Screw Up"By Kim S. Nash | Posted 2007-05-14 Print
The information management problems that beset Kaiser Permanente's kidney transplant program.
- Patients Wait—and Wait—for a Kidney
- Kaiser's First Missteps
- Bad Handoff No. 1: Botched Transfer of Records
- Bad Handoff No. 2: A Blizzard of Wait-Time Forms
- Patients vs. Kaiser: Get a Transplant Before It's Too Late
- Finger-Pointing Instead of Action
- Technology, Finally
Also in This Feature:
- Top Players Inside and Outside the Organization
- How Kaiser Stacks Up Against Other Kidney Transplant Facilities
Next page: Patients Wait—and Wait—for a Kidney
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...